Saturday, October 25, 2008

What should I wear?


Estar en casa y tener que escoger un outfit para salir ante tanta ropa y no tener ni idea de que ponerme... es el peor sentimiento del mundo!!! Ok... estoy exagerando un poco... pero realmente no tengo ni idea de que es lo que debería ponerme... Así que posteo con un outfit de hace tres días ... Espero que os guste!!!

Stay at home and have to choose an outfit for going out with this amount of clothes in front of me and having no idea of what to wear.... that's the worst feeling in the world!!! Ok... I'm exagerating a little bit... but I really don't know what should I wear... So I'm posting an outfit from three days ago...Hope you'll like it!!!







5 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

OOooohhh your sparkling mischievousness
simply makes all the difference in these pictures !!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

SON STYLE said...

mE encanta tu estilazoooo!

yiqin; said...

Ah the blazer & bag is perfect.

baby C said...

me gusta esa camiseta con la blazer!(L)

aiRa said...

A mi me pasa mucho eso de no saber que ponerme.... Me encantan las fotos!